For travelers all around the worlds, the massage parlor is one of the interesting places in Vietnam that you should not miss. After hours of moving in heat and hustle space, getting a massage will make you feel better and more comfortable.
According to Vietnamese medical history, massage is considered as an important medical method of preventing and treating diseases for thousand years in Vietnam. In the early days, massage parlors were considered shady business for men to go to commit adultery. In fact, there is not so much case like that anymore, so you can feel free to enjoy massages here.
Vietnamese traditional massage is affected mostly from Chinese massage and Thai massage because of geographic location. However, the method has evolved to be unique by using the pressure of the fingers, palms and vibration. Here are some things you need to know Vietnamese Massage Parlor:
- There are parlors with scantily clad women eyeing potential customers as they walk by. It may seem like it’s not a legitimate spa but it is indeed! It’s more like a men’s club where men can get a proper shave, sit in the sauna or lounge in the VIP area, order food and get a massage at the same time.
- Apart from massage parlors, travelers can also enjoy massage services on the roadside or on the beach. These massages is charged much cheaper than one at spas established officially. For a basic massage, it is considered as a good choice with cheap price.
- When going to a foot massage spa, the instruction will be very simple. After laying down on a foot massage chair/ bed and changing into shorts which the massage parlors provide, what you will have to do is simply fall into a state of complete relax during the massage process.
- At spas established officially, there are various sets of the massage such as the facials, body scrubs and other spa treatments.in the menu. It is sure that the price is usually more expensive due to all facilities and staffs. You may feel difficult to determine whether a simple foot massage or a dedicated foot massage would be better.
- One more thing is about safety issue, you should not walk into spa or massage parlor with many valuable belongings
If you plan to get Vietnamese massage, following is the list of suggested spas in Vietnam as below:
- Hanoi La Belle Spa – 20 Hang Thug Street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi
- White Rose Spa – 529 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hoi An
- Sen Spa Nha Trang – 5 Ly Thanh Ton Street, Vạn Thạnh, Nha Trang
- Temple Leaf Spa & Sauna – 32 Thai Van Lung street, Ben Nghe Ward
- Pandanus Spa – 21 Phan Dinh Phung Street, Cam Chau, Hoi An.
- Hanoi Ciel Spa – 38 Gia Ngu Street, Hang Dao, Hanoi
- Spa Gallery – 15B Thi Sach Street, Ben Nghe, HCMC
- Five Senses Spa –14 Phan Boi Chau St, Hoi An
- Massage Enjoy – 15b3 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Rocky Spa – 98 Bis Le Lai, Ben Thanh, Dist 1, HCMC
Ready for the wonderful massage experiences in Vietnam?! Let’s prepare for your Vietnam trip, starting from checking your Vietnam visa requirements basing on your nationality on https://www.vietnam-visa.com/. For details, you can see the full guide to get Vietnam visa for Argentinian by selecting “Argentina” on the searching bar “Check requirements” on our homepage.
Feel free to contact us for further support and guide for your Vietnam trip through Hotline +84. 946.583.583 or email [email protected]