The beauty of Vietnam has always inspired thousands of tourists from all over the world including Spanish photographers. In this post, we would like to show you some wonderful pictures of Vietnamese landscapes as well as the best way to visit Vietnam.
Ban Gioc Waterfall
Co Thach stone beach
Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA)
If you are Spanish photographer and keen on Vietnamese beauty, you will need to apply for visa before entering Vietnam. If you intend to travel here by plane, we would like to suggest VOA Vietnam because it is more affordable, time and cost saving. Firstly, you just need to stay at home and go online for application procedure, everything will be done in just 2 days (in normal cases).
There are some simple steps involving in the procedure:
- Firstly, you can go online at https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html to fill in your information. Please make sure that you provide us correct information.
- Then, a Visa Approval Letter will be sent to you after 2 working days (normal service) and only 4 working hours (super urgent service). You can take a look at our website for more details on service and stamping fee. You can use Credit/Debit Card to make payment.
- Lastly, get your visa stamped at 1 out of 5 following international airports: Noi Bai (Hanoi), Cat Bi (Hai Phong), Tan Son Nhat (HCM City), Da Nang (Da Nang), Nha Trang (Cam Ranh).
- If you want to apply business visa, you must prepare sponsorship documents (with visa at Embassy), if you apply through https://www.vietnam-visa.com/, you are exempted from preparing such document.
- Visa on Arrival is available for those who intend to visit Vietnam by air. If you want to travel to Vietnam by land or sea, please apply for Visa at Embassy.
Detailed guide to get Vietnam Visa for Spanish can be found on: https://www.vietnam-visa.com/guide/spain/
If you have any difficulty in applying Visa, please contact us through mail [email protected] or phone number (+84) 946 583 583 to ask for help. We will try to solve your problems at our best.