As announced by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance under the Circular 157/2015/TT-BTC, Vietnam visa stamping fee (the fee paid by users of visa on arrival to Vietnam directly to Immigration Officer to get visa stamped) was officially cut down from November 23, 2015. The new stamping fees are:
- US $25 for a single entry visa; and
- US $50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months.
If compared to their US $45 and US $95 in the past, the new stamping fees are just slightly over half of their previous amount, making total cost of a visa on arrival reduce by almost one third.
With this decrease in cost and simplicity and convenience in application, Vietnam visa on arrival will absolutely become a dominant option for getting a visa for Vietnam.
How to get a Vietnam visa on arrival?
At Vietnam-visa.com, the procedure to obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival has been presented in 4 simple and easy-to-understand steps as following:
- Step 1: Access to https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html, fill the online form with required information including full name, nationality, passport number, passport expiry date and arrival date.
- Step 2: Check information again and pay for service fee online.
- Step 3: Check email within 1 or 2 working days to get visa approval letter via email sent by Vietnam-visa.com.
- Step 4: Get visa stamped upon arrival at airport in Vietnam. This step will take some minutes depending on number of travelers standing in the queue for the same purpose.
After completing these four steps as above, Vietnam visa is ready for their discovery or business in Vietnam. Is it simple and easy?