Vietnamvisa.es takes a great pride to announce great news to all Spanish citizens regardless where you are that the policy on exemption of Vietnam visa for Spanish which soon expires on this June 30 shall be extended for another 1 year until June 30, 2018. The conditions remains unchanged.
This news was officially confirmed by representative of the Vietnamese Government. As such, accordingly, all Spanish citizens will continue getting 15-day Vietnam visa exemption if:
- their stay in Vietnam is no more than 15 days,
- their arrival date does not fall within 30 days from exit date of their last stay in Vietnam with visa exemption, and
- their passport has a validity of at least six months.
It is recommended in all cases to travel with proof of the exit ticket of the country within the period of 15 days that governs the exemption of the visa.
What for those not eligible for this Vietnam visa exemption policy
First of all, it is important to clarify who, Spanish passport holders, are not eligible for this Vietnam visa exemption policy. They are those:
- who wish to stay in Vietnam for more than 15 days;
- who have arrival date falling within 30 days since exit date of their last stay in Vietnam with visa exemption.
What if it is your case?
In this case, you need to obtain a valid visa for your entry in to Vietnam. But HOW?
There will be two assumptions then:
1. If you wish to stay for no more than 30 days:
- You can obtain a Vietnam e-visa, which is just for tourists with single entry;
- You can obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival via https://vietnamvisa.es/, which is just for those traveling to Vietnam by air; OR
- You can obtain a Vietnam visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate, which is maybe just convenient for those very close to Vietnam Embassy.
2. If they wish to stay for more than 30 days:
- They can obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival, which is just for those traveling to Vietnam by air;
- They must obtain Vietnam visa at Vietnam embassy/consulate if they do not travel to Vietnam by air.
Here are contact details of Vietnam embassy/consulate in Spain:
Embassy of Vietnam in Madrid, Spain
- Address: C/ Arturo Soria 201, 1-AyB 28043 – Madrid, SPAIN
- Phone: (3491) 510 2867
- Fax: (3491) 415 7067
- Email: [email protected]
In case you are not in the country, you can reach any embassy/consulate of Vietnam which is convenient for you.
Should you need any further information about Vietnam visa, please feel free to let us know.