Do we still get Visa exemption in December 2016? We are Spanish?
Please be informed that as Spanish passport holders, you still get Vietnam visa exemption for your 15 days in Vietnam in this December if:
- Your passport is valid for at least 6 months since your arrival date; and
- Your entry date does not fall within 30 days from exit date of your previous stay in Vietnam with visa exemption.
Otherwise, you will need a visa. If this is the case, you may obtain it online if you travel to Vietnam by air as this way is very convenient. You only need to:
- Go online to https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html, complete the form with required information;
- Pay for service fee;
- Get visa approval letter via email within 2 working days; and
- Finally, get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.
Should you need further information about Vietnam visa for Spanish, please feel free to let us know.