It is pleasure for Vietnamvisa.es to announce a great news for all Spain citizens and residents as well as other users of Vietnam visa on arrival that from November 23, 2015, which is only 17 days left, stamping fee (the fee to be paid in cash to Immigration Officer at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped onto passport upon arrival) will be cut down by almost 50%. This information was officially announced by the Ministry of Finance. For its details, please refer to the Circular No. 157/2015/TT-BTC.
According to the Circular, new lower stamping fees to be applied from November 23, 2015 will be:
- US$25 for a single entry visa instead of the current US$45; and
- US$50 for a multiple entry visa valid for up to 3 months instead of the current US$95.
Does this news sound great? This is a move of Vietnam to increase its foreign arrivals.
When such new fees are applied, using a visa on arrival to Vietnam will save you a significant amount of money.
How to obtain a Vietnam visa on arrival?
It is very simple to get a visa on arrival with Vietnamvisa.es:
- Fill out the secured online application form and submit to Vietnamvisa.es;
- Make payment of service fee via available portals including Paypal/OnePay or Western Union;
- Get visa approval letter within 1 or 2 working days;
- Get visa stamped upon arrival at Vietnam airport.